Explanation of our tenancy fees
The asking rent does not include letting fees, these will usually cover Referencing, Tenancy Agreement administration and will be paid in addition to any Rent and Deposit that is due under a Tenancy Agreement.
The following money will be required:
- A deposit equivalent to six weeks rent (calculated by dividing the annual rent by 52 and multiplying by 6) will be required to be paid at the start of the tenancy.
- Administration fee is dependent on the number of tenants. It includes access to a pre-tenancy co-ordinator and preparation and production of all tenancy documentation.
- Referencing fee (including credit checks, bank, guarantor details, previous landlord, etc). These are carried out by an independent company.
You should be aware that the need for a Guarantor may not become apparent until your referencing, (including for any joint tenants) has been completed, therefore guarantor referencing fee(s) will only become payable should a guarantor be required.
Our Fees -
- Holding/Administration Fee £350.
- We will require cleared funds before moving in.
Landlords Fees -
- 10% Including Vat Negotiable.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.